Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Coming clean...

So yesterday I said my next post would update you on where I currently am weight wise and my measurements...so I decided to get that done before I chickened out!

Here goes:
My current weight is 250 lbs.
My height is 5'10"
My measurements are as follows:
Bust - 51"
Waist - 48"
Hips - 56.5"
Upper Arm - 14.25" (avg of both)
Upper Thigh - 27.75" (avg of both)
Wrist - 6.75"
BMI (Mayo) - 35.9

Here are the glamour shots, please don't be too jealous! ;)

So, as you can see, I have a long way to go and a lot of hard work ahead of me, but persevere I will!

Today I re-started the Couch to 5K program with a 30 minute workout, 1.85 miles, 285 calories (5 min warm up walk, 1 min jog, 1.5 min walk x 8, 5 min cool down walk) and yesterday the fam hiked up the grade for 20 minutes, then turned and jogged back down.  Total workout was about 33 minutes and 1.64 miles, 395 calories.

Hope you keep on hoppin!

The Marsupial Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment