Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Little Late, but still here!

Wow!  Crazy weekend!  Friday night K and I went to see the play Ry is doing lights for.  Great comedy and fun evening.  

Saturday K and I woke up bright and early to head to SHS for the final Vex Robotics competition.  K judged and I scored until noon, when we had to leave to take Ry to see Pride & Prejudice & Zombies as we'd promised her.  Fun flick - Ry and I loved it, though K fell asleep at the end.

Then as soon as we got home we had to get ready to go pour wine at the theater for another performance of the play.  Monday morning my FFA kids had agreed to help a local business with their customer appreciation bbq, so K, Ry and I dragged our butts out and served burgers and dogs until 2pm.  Then we decided we needed to see How To Be Single.  Tons of fun!

Then I broke down and bawled on the way home when I realized K and Ry had to be elsewhere and I still had a couple of hours of work to do to be prepared for classes this week.  Must have been the lack of popcorn and soda...because I was awesome and didn't eat/drink anything I shouldn't have, despite having said I was going to go wine tasting over the weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day!  I'm doing great with the Whole30 program and can't wait to weigh on the 5th of March!!!!

Here are my week's stats:

Average Daily Calories for the week:  1378
Average Daily Calories burned (3 days exercise/7):  277
Couch 25K progress:  I finished week 7 this week, and plan to finish week 8 on time

Exercise Profile for the week:


I'll be back soon for this week's post....until then, keep on hopping!
Amber
The Marsupial Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment