Sunday, January 24, 2016

Another one bites the dust...ish!

So I'm sitting here in the afterglow of my 3rd day of couch to 5K week 5 training having just returned from a 20 minute jog with 5 min warm-up and cool down.  I almost convinced myself not to do the plan today, but it was so nice outside that I decided I'd attempt the workout and enjoy the weather.  Worst case - I'd get a little Vitamin D during a brief walk.  But I accomplished the plan!  Albeit slowly, but still - I jogged all twenty minutes!  Woot woot!

Next week may be a bit challenging for me, but I'm in a good place right now!  Here are the week's statistics:

Average calories per day:  1460


Average calories burned per day (sum of the three/7): 224
Average calories burned per day exercised (sum/3): 523



My workout stats:
Days worked out: 3
Average distance: 2.14
Average speed:  16 min mi.
Average HR: 139



Weight:  I lost 1.8 pounds this week!  Yay!  Finally, movement on the scale!!!!!
Current weight: 246.4



Goals:
I didn't get in any extra exercise as I had intended.  I'm going to try again this next week!  I will also continue on with the couch 2 5K workouts, hopefully they won't be too difficult for me to continue without stopping to repeat a week - I'm almost there!  There are 8 weeks total...We'll see how things go.

Challenges:
This week I have conferences until 8pm on Monday and Tuesday and a mandatory 6 pm meeting on Wednesday which will be challenging for me to get all my exercise days in.  My plan is to get up early on Tuesday and Thursday mornings to get the exercise in.  I have Friday off, so that will be a benefit!

Until next week - hope everybody keeps on hopping!

The Marsupial Maven





No comments:

Post a Comment